Saturday, September 29, 2007

Why do I end up sad even though I do a lot to make others happy?

This is something that I have been facing for a long long time. Somehow I manage to get myself hurt and then brood over it all alone. I have always tried to be a good human and even though I wont call myself a perfect being, but I do have feelings and emotions. And duh! :( most of the times no body cares or bothers about it.

Hmm... this is one of those lonely nights when I feel that I dont need anyone, just coz no one needs me. I know it is immature of me, but sometimes I cant help it.

The other day, miss sunshine told me that I worry a lot over small things. What why doesnt she understand that these small things mean a lot to me. Its in my attitude and its difficult to get it changed. But yeah, I did promise myself that i would try my best "Not to worry" about small things, however important they may be to me.

And here I am, writing some stupid crap, when the world i know is sleeping peacefully, and yeah, shedding tears and as usual over something trivial to others. Gosh, when will I change?

Well, Well, Well

Ta

No comments: