Sunday, April 20, 2008

Waiting at the Trivandrum Airport to catch the Bangalore Flight is not something that I fancy. Especially when that accounts to leaving my wife and little daughter back at home alone. I am a family man and I always like it that way. Work helps me provide bread and butter to my family, but each day, each night.... it is just my family that makes me live each day. I have always given second preference to my work. Just because it doesnt help me be happy.

Anyways, i know how my next week is going to be. Sad and lonely :(
Booooooh :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if we cant help land in undesired situations, its better we make the best use out of it. Now that you cant get out of it, look for something that will keep yu happy while you are there. The world has too many things to give you, there oughta be something that will cheer you up. :-)

Anonymous said...

I wrote that comment? Wow I am good :D