Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Voila!!!

I hate my company's policy. It doesnt allow me to blog in public. And thats left me somewhat crippled. Think about going to a cyber cafe just to check you personal mails!!Duh.. makes me sick. But thats what I just did today. Am terribly bored. Experimented with a real horrible film - Pranayakalam (A typical mall art film) and it nearly drove me crazy!

Didnt wanna take no risks today so thought about checking out the Infy campus. Stopped working quite early, say around four and then started loitering around the significant campus. Build to lure, as they say.. Boy oh Boy I was lost in the magnanimous constructions hand picked by none other than our own mentor Mister N R N. And aaaaaaaah! now i realize why we get such low incentives!

Fountains and glass blocks everywhere. This indeed is not the ground I walked upon some three years ago.. Boy, it has changed, and changed such a lot! But one thing that I pitied about myself is that there were no more of my friends in this so called mega life company! There was not a single face i recognized as i walked through my old buildings and the good ol food courts.

My! :( It made me nostalgic... to walk alone... on the land one trodden along with my sweetheart! My oh My!!! its gonna make me cry. I avoid getting too much sentimental and rush off to the Microsoft products store in one of the Infy Malls. I couldnt find anything that would fit my little pocket, so i get out of the place as soon as i could.

And there! back to pangs of lonliness... i decided to get out of campus and explore the surroundings... and then i chanced upon this cafe! so here i am... typing out a blog when i know for sure no one would be reading this! :) hi hi hi.. thats the game called life!

ciayo!
gotcha go... this place is lousy and stinky too.... and over crowded. God i think i got claustrophobia...R..u..n .. for your livesssssssssssss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clausterophobia stands for?

Anonymous said...

You are wrong I read it :-D