Monday, September 10, 2007

Never love with all your heart...

I recently read someone's note which said
"Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking"

And I started pondering how true this line is. There are many occasions when I have loved people with all that I have, given all that I could and cared as much as I possible could have. And at occasions when that was not enough, I had nothing else to offer. And it resulted in an heartache.

I never learned my lesson and today someone broke my heart again. As usual, I had given all that I had and I was left with practically nothing. So what else could have happened? And now I have started learning this lesson and it seems serendipity is showing me a sign!

Amen!

1 comment:

Sini Mathew said...

It is true....no matter u love anyone with all your heart...there is always something that is either not enough...or something that we offer is like not needed by them...so .....i agree dont love with all your heart....
But hard as it is for me, i never ever learn my lesson................
u can love only one with all your heart and u will never be heartbroken...is our LORD and GOD