Saturday, November 16, 2019

6 long years

How does it feel to write a post after 6 long years??

In one word - Embarrassing!

I am not sure how to put this. But this might be my last post on this blog. So I think of putting up an Eulogy in this last post... for something that used to be my passionate love at some point of time. I could have rather used this space as a personal diary, but still not being motivated enough to write at least once in a few years... is a tragedy. That itself speaks for itself. So they say!

Boy oh boy, bring in the dopamine! Coz this is going to be pretty tough. I am gonna miss you Blogger! You were once my heart and soul, and now you are a victim of a mysterious black hole. I am still sad and surprised on why I stopped writing, but the show must go on! So it is time to pack my bags and leave.

Goodbye Robyn! Goodbye to the writer in you!

I wish you were only mine!
With love and sunshine!

Logging off...Forever


No comments: